Sunday, October 05, 2008
I am so grateful for the gift of time and family for this week. I was allowed to go on VL last friday and i bought Roo to the doctor.

Last saturday i visited the wake of my kada's mom Chelo with Jill. Mama Pilar we will surely miss you. Jill, Hanz and I had dinner at Amici. We were in a rush to eat we forgot to take a picture of our food. I ordered Futti de Mare ( pizza seafood), Pasta veggie with meat and gelato. Yum! We went Ukay at Makati Cinema Square. Its a good thing they accomodated us even if they will be closing in an hour. Will post stuff i bought once i wear them. Jill got me 3 black pants. Cool! I seldom buy pants in Ukay because i find it so difficult to find a size.

My Ukay finder, Jill.


This is for you Mama Pilar.

Hanz and I went to Divi to buy Roo's give away. Unfortunately, the whole building of toy stuff is closed. Bummer! Plus it Rained! We just bought DVD and some stuff. Sheesh.

Labels: , , ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 6:50 AM |

0 Comments: