Friday, October 03, 2008
My POV

Watched Gossipgirl Episode 5 and it was more interesting compared to the previous episodes. I just cant seem to agree that S is now the star of the show. As the end message is: Waiting for a star to fall. Dan pissed off the wrong guy, Chuck. Im so excited to see the next episode.


We have a very very interesting Project Runway as well. As in Drama anthology. Ganging up on someone and as usual having the judges have this " were having this difficult decision" and there down with....still 4.

I couldnt imagine watching the Amazing Race 13. Time flies so fast. I remember being hooked on watching TAR and is still and will always be a fan. I stopped watching Survivor when i realized they have the same old challenges but what really gets me glued to Amazing Race is the sights and culture of the places they go to. Plus the also have Amazing Race Asia. Cool.

Labels:


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 2:37 PM |

0 Comments: