Wednesday, September 17, 2008
I cant say im back with my old self. What is my old self by the way? My old self is the one who enjoys the mall, fitting and buying and swiping and at the end when its ime to consolidate the expenses realize that, im a shophaholic.

Here are some stuff i bought.

This dress is from Get Laud. I thought it wouldnt fit but their clothes are figure friendly. Plus the price is pocket friendly too. Proudly Pinoy.

This top is my fave. I was trying to find any plaid blouse in Ukay but there's none. When i saw this in Human, which i dont normally go into, i bought it. Hanz calls this my Jessie blouse ( from Toy story).

Im also itching to buy a new havies but decided not too. This is something i buried for a long time, buying stuff using my card. I normally save money and buy in Ukay or Divi but i felt that time i have to reward myself for my hardwork. Okay, okay..im justifying. hahaha

Im still reading the 3rd installment of The Twilight saga. I want to tug Bella's hair until it falls off. Violent hehehe...feeling maganda kasi or kainin na lang sya ni Victoria.

Im currently listening to Jason Mraz - Im yours and No Doubt - Running.

Im suppose to be sleeping now coz after 4 hours im awake again and off to work.

Labels: , ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 8:46 AM |

0 Comments: