Sunday, September 07, 2008
Saturday Special

I had a fabulous weekend! When i got home, Hanz and I went to the grocery for our weekly errands. I like Saturday opener grocery, its simply the BEST! You dont need to rush yourself and squeeze in the crowd. The lanes are clear and there is no such thing as a waiting time in the meat, poultry and fish section. That is the life. We'll do it as often as possible.

After grocery we went to my mom's place. Its a good thing i saw my mom and brother there. I get to check out her stuff and bought home with me a pair of shoes and a red bag. I was able to borrow her fashion mags too.

We visited Lee in the hospital and saw Chloe for the first time. She is a cute tiny baby and i missed hearing a newborn cry. Dont get me wrong, i dont want to go to that stage again hearing my own newborn, maybe NOT this time. After all that walking and commuting, Hanz and I were so tired. When i arrived at home, i immediately went staight to bed, it was 5pm already. I woke up at 8pm coz my tummy was rumbling. I ate baby back ribs for dinner, yum! I dont know, something just hit me and i caught myself sleeping again,woke up at 2am.

From 2 onwards i just surfed the net until it was time for breakfast again.

Labels: ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 6:10 AM |

0 Comments: