Saturday, July 19, 2008
New chapter

Hanz and I started another chapter in our career. At the same date Hanz attended his first class in the office while i had my first dip to the world of Operations as an AMO. The good part here is that even if were working in different location in the Metro were now working in the same company.

The rain was constant this week. It was always bed weather but we managed to get up and put on our office cap. It was a struggle for me to stay awake on my first day because i NEVER had a 2000H- 0500H shift but by Wednesday i didnt yawn at all.

Work is still there, more demanding than ever. Im coping with what i have and what im suppose to do. Im still struggling with time management for all the pending work i inherited. Ill wait for the dust to settle down ( hopefully ASAP) and make sure to remove the cobwebs, to see things clearly and in perspective.

Before, when i was in college i usually day dream of eating breakfast at Mcdo Taft with my boyfriend and totally forgot about it now, until i realize that im eating breakfast with my husband at Mcdo Northgate.


The only promise i have for myself is to have a work - life balance. Not just because its a need to spend quality time with the family but because my family is the reason why im working.

Oh and i miss my collarbone too.

Labels: ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 8:00 AM |

0 Comments: