Saturday, June 14, 2008
Another visit to Maynila
Had a visit to one of my happy place in the metro, Divisoria. Here is my swag.
L-R: Red patent quilted generic bag (250.00php), Polka dotted canvas Lacoste bag (450.00php), Hot pink and black Shemah scarf (150.00php), 2 packs of tablea de cacao sweetened and unsweetened (130.00php), leather multicolored belt ( inspired by lego but Hanz says Tetris, 75php), Shades (150.00php), Hopia combi ube and quezo (42.00php) and Sandals (75.00php)

Not included in the picture are: Hanz's canvas wrist bag (150.00php) and a violet and black Shemah for my mom.

The next visit would be for a long time again. December maybe in time for Christmas.

We ate at Eng Bee Tin in Ongpin and this is what we had.
Hanz ordered Chicken mami and i got Beef Brisket. We ordered shrimp and pork combi dimsum and Coke Zero. I am really not a Coke fan.

After dinner we went to Resurrection to buy Cacao. Just being there and smelling the area is sooo Willy Wonka-ish. It rained so hard that we improvised these plastic bags as hats. Its so Muchos Grasas fashion! hahaha.

And since the main reason why i went to Maynila is to meet Gerith to give her my padala for Lany, we waited for her in Malate.
We stayed at Starbucks and while waiting i did this.
And this.
And this.
And i forgot to take a picture of Gerith.
Malate will always and forever be my bohemian home. I love it. It can never be dugyot for me, even if there was Muziklaban at the Circle.

Labels: , , , ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 11:00 PM |

0 Comments: