Wednesday, June 04, 2008
I Miss Dubai



The last time i visited Dubai was the year 2005. I remember blogging it here. Dubai is very special to me. Aside from being the hub country of Dnata, my previous job, my friends are there.

I visited DXB, airport code of Dubai, thrice and everytime im there i cant help but to smile and think of the memories that is etched in my heart. The first time, being out of the country with three old guys who made me their personal alalay, was memorable. The second one, with the same old guys, sans the alalay part. Being stuck in the desert ( literally) five star hotel with no per diem just food all day any time and a posh room, i just cant complain. The last and i hope i can still have another round, was a personal travel. I get to meet my friends and have fun.

I miss travelling via Business Class. I miss Jogie and Pete's company. I miss my friends who are in Dubai. Loui, Ben, Lhen, Cel and most of all, i miss Lori.

Happy Birthday Lori!!!!

Labels: ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 3:14 AM |

0 Comments: