Wednesday, June 25, 2008
2 Years

Long before i learned about The Secret, I always prayed for a man who is good in Math, someone who would put up with my crazy bratiness, who would love me unconditionally and is God fearing. After 21 years, my prayers were answered.

I met my boyfriend and after 6 years of constant PDA, movie watching, powerbooks bumming, (Phil) island hopping, camera whoring, foodtripping and very minimal arguing we decided to get married.

As i look back, things changed. We became braver to face the challenges life throws at us. We are smarter to make sound and viable decisions. We learn to sacrifice things without compromising our happiness and most of all, our faith became stronger as we put our marriage in God's hands.

We are blessed with a healthy, smart and handsome baby boy. Our parents and relatives who are generous and supportive. Friends that validates our individuality and abundance of time to help us juggle all the roles we need to play.

For my husband, lover, bestfriend, my all of the above, Happy 2nd Anniversary Hanzel.
Im looking forward for a lifetime of happiness, constant understanding, intimacy and like i promise, i will never stop telling you stories until i grow old in your loving arms.

You are my forever.

Labels: , ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 11:45 PM |

0 Comments: