Thursday, September 04, 2008
There Baacckkk!!!!

The famous GossipGirl is back. They grew up but with the same hang ups. hahhaha.

The Blair headbands are back, Chuck has a new nickname, MotherChucker and ChuckBastard. I couldn't understand why Lonely boy eventually becomes Playboy, ewww. Serena is still the same dull girl and Nate's role reminded me of the gardener Eva Longoria shagged in Desperate Housewives.

The OST is the best. Just love love it!!!

I missed GG but i miss Ice more.
We are the original B and S! Love you Ice!!!



and I just finished reading New Moon. The first part when Edward left was the slowest part ever. I could never be a Jacob fan. Maybe as friends but someone i could kiss and be with? Nothing compares with Edward Cullen!!! Ill start Eclipse this weekend.



Ill try to catch some zzz. I really have difficulties getting sleep, mainly because Hanz is not home yet and i have no one to share the bed with. Hence, im strugling to wake up and to stay awake.

Labels: ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 9:36 AM |

0 Comments: