Monday, September 08, 2008
Chick Flick

To kill time i decided to watch DVD instead of sleeping again. I always have this weird sleeping pattern. When i get home from work, even if how tiring the day was i really cant sleep, so i bum at the pc until my eyes hurt and im bored to death. When i am in deep slumber, even if its 5 hours of sleep already i cant seem to wake up. It is always a challenge for me to rise up and keep going. You can imagine me like a zombie doing all the preparation for work and commuting until i reach Alabang. From Alabang ill ride the shuttle that would bring me to QC. When i arrive QC, i go straight ahead to the sleeping room and continue my sleep for 2 hours. Thats the safest and more convenient way to go to the office.

So now since its technically still my day off. I really am not yet used to my shift's off. I decided to watch the dvd's i borrowed from my mom.

I started it with 27 Dresses.

Katherine Heigl is such a plain Jane. It all started when as a child Jane realized her mission in life is to be the best bridesmaid in the world. Moving to the future she has 27 bridesmaid dress in her tiny closet that seems too full it cant be closed. The story reminds me of How To Lose a Guy in 10 days and Never been Kissed, those kinds of plot. So Jane gets her man after the betrayal of being in the front page of the NYJ in all her 27 dresses. All in all, feels good. She got her beach wedding and the man.

I was still up for another movie and chose, P.S. Iloveyou.

This movie pinched my heart in more ways than one. It was about love in the afterlife. If i were Holly, Hilary Swank, i would also like to be guided after the loss of her husband, Gerry, Gerard Butler of 300. Ill go nuts over anyones death. As if a part of me is removed forever and never go back. I like the part that Holly and Dan realized that there is no chemistry between them coz it will be too predictable if that would be the case.
For someone who is truly committed, you could somehow relate to the movie.

Labels:


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 5:41 AM |

0 Comments: