Monday, September 22, 2008
HSBC FAMILY DAY

I was suppose to bring the whole family, from Rap to Roo but i dont have a car so it was me and Hanz who graced the occasion. We arrived around 4pm had our picture taken from the Fotoloco booth, will post that pix later once i get it scanned. I swear i dont know where to look in those booth. After getting my free hotdog and ice cream...shoots! i forgot to get my free cottoncandy which i was saving for last, Hanz and i completed the Bingo card where you can cross out all the activities you did. Hanz and i went to the site tour, we got our face painted, Hanz wall climed while i arm wrestled with a thin lady who has the strongest arm. Hanz won the memory game and i won the hit a can. I let Hanz wet the executive because i dont want to hinder my career development. hahaha. There were so many activites like Lou Hilario's magic trick but we decided to go home before the fireworks and Parokya ni Edgar.

We had dinner at Bahay Ligaya in White Plains. I was only there once and i promised myself ill bring my mom, Hanz and Jogie there. At least im now down to two people. We had Crispy Pata and Papaitan. Yum!

We were so tired we slept on the bus. We woke up and it was time to go down. It was fun and tiring but i really enjoyed every moment with my man.

Labels: , , ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 3:42 AM |

0 Comments: