Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Eclipse

It took me almost a month to finish this. Everytime i read it i wanted Victoria to kill Bella for me. hahaha. angry me. It has the same pacing like the second book, Slow in the beginning and it gets interesting in the last 4 chapters. I missed Edward and Alice so much thus letting me get hooked on the book. Aside from them saving the annoying girl and making a big fuzz in the vampire and werewolf world, i have no choice but to read Bella Swan and try not to take it personally. hahaha.

What i like about it? Having newborn vampires and the fight scene.
What i feel was suppose to be kilig moments but i didnt fancy it as well, was the fact that Jacob, Bella and Edward are in one tent. Plus the fact that they call each other names like, bloodsucker and leech and Dr.Fang to mongrel and dog.

Over all impact. Im just glad ive finished the book and im off to book 4. hahaha. I just want to be a Cullen!!!

Labels:


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 7:45 AM |

0 Comments: