Thursday, May 10, 2007


For all of you who feels alone and unwanted this book is for you. For those who doesnt share the same sentiments, its a guarantee you'll feel so lucky, special and loved after reading this book.

I was so intrigue with Chinese Cinderella, at first i thought, hmm something like Amy Tan of The Joy Luck Club (which is one of my fave) and i heared from the grapevine that Cindrella really was Chinese and not European. When i opened the book and read the first 3 pages i knew its worth reading and i cant even put it down. In one day, minus the times i need to play with Roo and my personal needs, i finished the book.

Story is short, precise, picturesque and most of all so heartwarming. It brought me to tears after reading it. I wanted to email Adeline Yeh Mah, the author, since it is a story of her life.

A heads up though, the story is really sad almost until the last chapter so if your brave enough to follow her life persuit, Go ahead and read it.

I love Mac for lending me her Chinese Cinderella.

Labels: ,


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 11:49 AM |

0 Comments: