Wednesday, April 11, 2007
The time i brought Roo home from the hospital i thought my life would never be the same. For 2 months i felt that my much awaited day-off was forever gone. There were times that things was so overwhelming that i wanted to hibernate, but now that Roo is 4 months old and im slowly earning my precious time back, i realized that things would look better than this.

Holy Week passed but i wasn't able to reflect on life in general. Sure there were less calls, for 4 days super petiks! But the day was sooo slow. I ended up craving for a Big Mac and those greasy Mcdo fries that i looovveee, napagastos pa ako.

I saw my mom again after 3 months, i missed her so much. She stayed for 30 mins and played with Roo, heaven na yun sa akin.

I got my hair chopped and had mani/pedi...beach na beach na talaga ako!!!! Hopefully, someone would invite me to Punta Fuego or kung wala talaga, ill wait for my June trip, Davao ito!!! Beach sa tag- ulan its so Me! Imagine, less peeps to expose my booty and more Manang massage at the shoreline. Yun nga lang, sana makunan ko ang paglubog ng araw at hindi ako sa loob ng cottage nagpapatila ng ulan.

My new do

Labels:


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 12:00 AM |

0 Comments: