Friday, March 09, 2007

I have a new toy!!!!! Yeepee!!! Been craving to have one like this since it first came out, a hel-lo like 2 years ago! Ive seen it change from the 30gb to the mini's to the introduction of the Nano and now...Nano in colors...Of course, i cant have the original color that i like, the Gold mini Ipod and they are not selling here the Red Limited edition one, so i settled to have this blue baby.

So guys, let us all welcome, LunaLazuli (meaning Blue moon or Crazy blue).

I feel like a child again, eagerly anticipating the moment until the cashier will give me my very own Ipod and yes its a very Intresting piece of device. So intresting i see myself reading the manual on line. Accepting the fact that i am a dummy when it comes to installing the songs.

So now, i find myself installing all the mp3's i have in this baby.

Happy listening to me! Gosh im still kilig over this!

Labels:


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 2:10 AM |

0 Comments: