Friday, February 09, 2007
tagged by Irmee
1. I love to meet up with my friends and family. I crave for events like Christmas, Birthdays and Weddings because i get to see people who i care about. The energy combined with laughters and stories fills me up and give me a natural high.


2. Im a lakwatsera by heart. I was so blessed working in the airline industry before and i get to travel for free. I love to take snap shots of things and food that would remind me of the place and the things that happened. Even in the Metro i love to go to Divisoria, Quiapo just to find the best UKAY and bargains there is.

3. I was bored to death on my first month on Maternity Leave. Child caring can really be overwhelming too but now that im going back to work....i having separations anxiety already.

4. I love to explore new things. I want to try every new restaurant, spa treatment, the good life. I like to bring my husband too so that he can copy the dishes that we ordered.

5. Im a lip gloss addict. Especially the flavored lip gloss, i love them. Yum! My family and friends from the US gives me Carmex lip balm ( tried and tested so effective), Colognes and Lotions as pasalubong. Here are my PX goods.

On the top: Soon to open, Two Carmex balm
L-R: Victoria Secret Beauty Rush in Vanilla and Raspberry, Ilog Maria Honeybees wax and Propolis, Labello (frm the Business Class Loot kit), L'Occitane Chocolate, Carmex and CO Bigelow in Soda Fountain Flavor.



Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 11:44 AM |

0 Comments: