Thursday, February 01, 2007

-photo from Dailycandy.com


How fast time flies when your having fun. Okay, sometimes im bored to death thinking if what to do and how to spend time alone for myself, but what the heck, im getting used in being a mother of a newborn. Its seems ill be missing my baby more than anything when i go back to work.

All is set for Roo's Christening this Sunday. I'll post pictures after.




Roo is such a good baby, he only gets irate when he gets gas at night or when on the second day he still hasn't pooped. We tried everything from mansanilla to burping, he refuses to drink water too even with Karo syrup.

I love it when he curls up when i carry him and his smiles are precious and few that he shows me ( he smiles a lot when his daddy and lola calls him) maybe when im not always around he'll smile a lot for me.

-----------------------------------------------------

I have high regard for full time parents may it be the mother or the father. Being with your child 24/7 is no walk in the park. Its like deciphering a code to know what he needs but once you get the hang of it its like winning the Jackpot of smart parenting.

Staying at home for a month now made me appreciate freedom more. Freedom to spend time wisely, freedom to live more, learn more, laugh more and love unconditionally.
The realization of making everyday important because you are exchanging a day of your life for a new slate and making new etchings in your heart.

------------------------------------------------------
Don't pick up the phone and dial Bantay Bata....Roo is just fussy almost everytime i point my camera-phone to him.


After breastfeeding, i thought his done...oh im so wrong! Or is it the yellow bonnet?

Daddy helping him to burp....seems like he hated it.

The look of gas is in his eyes.


I swear he was just smiling before this shot.

All in a days work.

Labels:


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 3:32 PM |

0 Comments: