Monday, December 11, 2006


Isnt it amazing how a newborn can make or break you? I dont want to call it manipulation instead its unconditional love. I love my baby to pieces and i want to share him too all of you who waited together with me in his life journey. So let us all welcome, Fortune Joachim C. Santos.


Why the name?


Fortune because he is our blessing and which makes all of us lucky to have him and Joachim (Joa-kim) naming him after the Virgin Mary's father. I wanted a name with a virtue and a saint just like my name Faith Marie (believe in Mary) and his dad Hanzel John.


Roo weighs 7.4 pounds and because my cervix dilation couldnt progress from 3 cm from 12 noon to 12 midnight we decided to go under the knife. The worst thing in waiting for Roo is that the doctors (plural form) kept on inserting their finders in me (IE). I hated it so much. But everythings worth the wait.


Roo decided to come out dec 9 a day after his dad's bday at 0145H. After a day recuperating in the hospital I decided to go home.

Labels:


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 4:28 PM |

0 Comments: