Friday, November 17, 2006

Im such a sucker for The Amazing Race. I would stay up late to or wake up early the following day just to watch it. I followed the race around the world for 10 sessions and so far all my bets lost. Sayang! Now that there is Amazing Race Asia im so thrilled to watch it every THU/9pm. Sad though, the Pinoy married couple was the 1st to be eliminated. Hay! Now i have to root for Aubrey n Jackie...tsk tsk tsk...in fairness, Aubrey can ran fast kahit puro pa cute. So now i know how the American's feel whenever someone from their state aws eliminated.

Another amazing part of my life right now is the soon to arrive baby in town. Rooroo kicks as much as the little space in my tummy can allow and sometimes i just feel that his ready to come out of me. I just hate my coughing spell, i feel Rooroo gets rumbled inside. Wawa naman. Since i am now considered part of the waiting game, any moment Rooroo will arrive, i have to be ready. I still havent fixed my hospital bag and still WE (hanz n I) needs to do so many things.

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 12:26 AM |

0 Comments: