Wednesday, October 18, 2006


We live by the roles we accept. I have been a pianist, a business woman and a bride. I am still a daughter, a wife and an apprentice of life. Maybe the road we choose to trek is not that certain but there are things in life that are sweet and free. Like honesty, blessings, laughter, hugs, family, friendships, acceptance and the list goes on, if only we know how to handle it.

Now that im on my third term of pregnancy i sometimes wonder what i will become? If only I could tell my future and play it safe but of course you'll lose the thrill of knowing and getting first hand information on lessons in life.

As the saying goes, if life throws you lemons...make lemonade out of it.

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 7:10 PM |

1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger silentmode_v2 said........
it's been a while. life have such an exciting ride altroughout.

i wish all the best for you and your baby, faith. give my regards to your hubby hanz.