Monday, September 04, 2006
* Peter Pan syndrome - is one characterized by immaturity or certain sorts of psychological, social, and sexual problems.
- is a deep-seated belief that one will never, and must never, grow up. It is named after the legendary character of the same name who lived in Neverland, a place where kids are immune to aging.

I dont have issues on the latter part just the first two.

My belly is growing. My bellybutton is showing. I think i cant expand anymore. Ok so far thats how i can describe myself. Aside from the normal kicks and movement Roo is doing and the (still) constant craving of my 6 pinaglilihian, little dizziness and short breath plus unusually sleeping position...IM FINE!!!!

Some guys would even comment that i dont look pregnant unless they see me upfront or sideview, where my tummy is everywhere. I would like to post my pregnant pix on the site but im still shy to do so.

So, am i ready to be a mom? Would i be a cool one? Would i love my baby as much as my mom loves me? There are many questions popping my mind every now and then but the best question is.....Am i ready for the responsibilities of being a grown up person and mother to a baby who's life depends on me? Sometimes i still go back to my shell and convince myself that Im still young for this but i think its just a state of mind. Age is a state of mind but being a mother is a full time duty.

Roo is funny, when i put my hand on my tummy he kicks it. Even my id he kicks it. The name is so apt for the baby.

On wednesday ill know Roo's gender. Yahoo! Will post that soon.

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 1:45 AM |

0 Comments: