Thursday, June 22, 2006
What am i feeling right now? Most of the time (especially on a weekday) im asleep. I go to work and when im at home i lay down and doze off to lala land. Im always tired and so lazy teka its like im always like this kahit before pa.hehehe

But when it comes to day off im always busy. I have short sleep, i work my ass off and most of the time im seeking tlc.

Sometimes its fun being pregnant. You get to ask people to bring you stuff with konting lambing and goo goo eyes but the only problem here is my outfit. Im so normal to be wearing the clothes on my cabinet but the pants dont fit.

Its my wedding day on Sunday. I cant wait to finish all of these but a little something in me wants to go back to my mommy.

God will provide.

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 1:34 AM |

0 Comments: