Saturday, April 29, 2006

I made the longest letter to my Boss today. I was telling him of my day at work. He is one of the few people who could understand my kalokohan and kahibangan like a man, father and friend rolled in one. He gives the best eye opening advise an interrupted girl should know.

I miss him. I miss Jogie and his antics. I was so glad to see him the other day. If i wasnt that sick i would have blab all through out the trip but i was under the weather so the ultimate taga tawa nanaman ako.




Today is one of those bittersweet days in my life. Lonely because our Tranche, after 2 months of being together will be distributed to different teams on the floor. The sad part there is that we wont see each other as often as we should like. Its like before you get sick seeing that person everyday but now you feel sick inside for missing them. Happy because we know that we have reached the point in our HSBC life that everything we learned will be applied and that everyday is a learning experience.

Change is inevitable. Life is worth living. We are here to learn and enjoy the trip. So cruise with me baby. Lets have fun. Live and let live.

I miss something as well. Ive been waiting for it for 2 weeks now, i hope it shows up.

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 4:00 AM |

0 Comments: