Tuesday, April 18, 2006
When im down i want to be with the likes of Keane, Mishka Adams and Maria Mena. Just listening to them makes me feel that i am not alone. That they know how i feel. Im still down. Maybe because its a Monday? Or because there are so many things to do so little time. I keep on cancelling appointments and i feel i dont want to see people. I want to crawl in a shell and hybernate.

Here are excerpts from Maria Mena's songs that reflects me:

What could you possibly see in me?
Is it my soul hung out to dry?
( Am i that exposed?)
No it's not you it's me
And it's not us it's them
( Yeah blame somebody else)
What could you possibly love in me?
Is it the way I wear my smile
It hangs from the tipof my tongue you see
Oh this might take awhile...
( I can be pleasant if i can manage to be, im not a bad person...im just tired )
-Your Glasses

Well except for a few small bruises, cuts and scars I'm fine
Oh except for a few small bruises, cuts and scars I'm fine
(Im a big girl, I can do this.)
I know they think I'm crazy
But everything I am, is everything I was taught to be
(This is me...drunk with life's alcohol, battered by its punches, but i know i am StronG)
-A Few Small Bruises

I wish you'd see it on my face
But I'm caught up in those long lost days
And how can I then make you see
When I don't even know me
( When youre lost in this state of loneliness and drown in its deepness even if you kick so hard....you have to kick harder to survive)
Following my footsteps home
This time I'm walking alone
Trying hard to be someone
I don't even know
( I am sane, or am i? I am guided by the Almighty and He gives me blessings to support me in this journey)
- Shadow

I`ve been walking around all day, thinking
I think i have a problem, I think I think too much
I`ve been tought to hold back my tears and avoid them
But you`ve made pain into something I could touch
(The state of being alone is quite welcoming for a broken soul)

I`ve been walking around all day, waiting
And waiting is all I seem to do
´cause I never get it unless I`m fed it
But this time I'll just have to
Yeah this time I'll just have to...


And I am fragile
I am hopeless
I'm not perfect
But I am free...
I want to be free from this state. Mind over matter!!!
- Free


This song is for the people who helps me move on:

You're the only one who
Drags me kicking and screaming through fast dreams
You're the only one who
Knows exactly what I mean
Thanks for being there guys....iloveyou!

But you're the only one who knows how to handle me ( These guys are different people but when it comes in dealing with me....they know how to manage.)
- Youre the only one

This is my song for myself:

Just a little bit stronger
Just a little bit wiser
Just a little less needy
( I sound so hopeless)
And maybe i'd get there.

Clearly, clearly I remember
Nervous if ever confronted
And questioning myself

Perhaps, perhaps if I got better
Perhaps if I challenged myself
Perhaps if I was
) I know i can do this!)
- Just a little bit

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 2:34 AM |

1 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger nUdGe said........
Don't you worry, i'm always here to support you. love u!