Tuesday, April 11, 2006


I was TAGGED.



1. How many schools did I go to?
THREE. Villamor Air Base Kindergarten School at 5 years old.
Malate Catholic School (from Kinder - 4th year Highschool) True to my Faith. Loyalty Graduate
St. Scholastica's College.

2.Was I the class "taiko" or the teacher's pet?

I dont think so. I was the teacher's peeve most likely. Especially in highschool because i was rebellious and i felt that we rule the school. In college, when i was a bit mature i tried to befriend most of my prof.

3.What was the biggest rule I broke in school?
I tore a picture of Mickey Arroyo in a Youngster magazine when i was in highschool. Forgive me i was juvenile and stupid. Other than that, i never wanted the principal to call my parents so i was doing my dirty deeds in private.

4.Three subjects I enjoyed:
English, especially the SRA kits and Literature and Poem Reading. Filipino, i realized i like reading stories and making them hahahahaha. Biology, i love learning Genes and Reproduction and the difference we make in as human beings. If there is a fourth, it would be Christian Living.

5.Three teachers that inspired me
Mrs. Carandang, our Christian Living teacher. She gave me another good reason to hear mass on Sunday other than oogling at my crush, the Sacristan.
Rey Trillana, my prof in Sociology in college. Damn! I could debate with him and be a friend after class.

Sorry i could only name two. The rest are all equals.

I am tagging Hanz, Ibyang, Angie and Jeff

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 1:47 AM |

2 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Pink said........
heehee, i loved SRA too! XD I'd do that all week if they allowed it hehehe.
 


At 8:41 AM, Blogger ibYang said........
Thanks for the tag.. I'm gonna do it now while I'm at the office and doing nothing.. It's a holiday here but I'm working :)