Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I had one of those bad days again. A day that you wished everything would freeze around you and you walk among them escaping reality. I often get that fantasy. Walking among men unseen, invisible or just like air. Sometimes i wish if i wish too hard it would come true.

Does that make me an escapist? I think, sometimes we just need to find a way to cope and hide from the reality of life.

Am i a coward not to face it head on? Maybe. Im not shy to admit it and because im a very transparent person, its so obvious.

I have two persons who i like to talk to freely without pretension and one omnipotent being. Its Hanzel and my 7 year old brother Rafael, to get a kids point of view. Of course the latter is The Almighty.

I want to leave you with a text message that strenghten me in that one day madness:

Prayer is not a spare tire we pull out when we feel our life has gone flat.
Prayer is the steering wheel that helps direct our life in the right path.

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 2:52 AM |

0 Comments: