Saturday, April 01, 2006
Its been a while since the last posted blog. I was busy with so many things. Prioritizing my day to day agenda.

My new Career

Of course, i admit it, changing career path is very challenging. The impression i had in call center is that its easy money and less brain work. Now im so ashamed for thinking so. Its really an eye opener for me working with the BEST Data Processing Company. Of course, learning the ropes is not that easy but the trainers make it easy and fun.

Sometimes when i go to work i think of the life i left with my previous job and ask if its really worth the transfer and i always get the answer right away. ITS WORTH IT. No regrets.

Wedding Preparation

Its fun working on a wedding and even more fun is working for your own grand event. Most of the things Hanz and I accomplished are still the same but slowly taking its place in the grand scheme of things. My mom is such a great help. She conceptualize on the attire for the Bridesmaids and Ninangs and the rest of the crew which I inspired her to (its my idea anyway). She's like my wedding coordinator. She looks for stuff for the reception decor and im so many things.

I remember the time i was so timid to tell her im getting married. Well, i know my mom, di dapat sya binibigla. Right timing is the key. Click here to view our Wedding Blog.

They say daughters end up being like their mothers, i say I wouldn't mind at all.


Being a Big Sister
My brother is the cutest brat este boy in the world. Actually, im the brat in the family and his the sane one. His 7 years old and the 20 years age gap didnt help at all. We constantly bicker about anything and everything. When i want a hug from him and he is busy playing ill bug him till he gets irate.
This week i accompanied him to the dentist twice and enrolled him for his summer class. Im not complaining. I love my brother so much and i would do anything for him.

So far thats whats keeping me busy plus watching PBB Uplate(thats the only time i can watch it), being a couch potato if i have time, catching up with sleep, reading Angels & Demons, hanging out with my HSBC friends and learning life one day at a time.

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 1:23 PM |

0 Comments: