Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Happy birthday to me!!!!!

A wonderful way to celebrate my 27th birthday is by witnessing the wedding of a dear friend of mine, Angie. The bride doesnt mind sharing her cake with the birthday girl and dressing me up as well.


How wonderful to have a man to stand by you no matter what. I loveyou hunny.



Another sunday afternoon with the Highschool Superfriends in Tagaytay. This picture feels so retreat like.


One of my favorite picture. This is so womanhood. I think we look like Lactacyd models.




How does it feel being 27? As i always say, Age is Just A State Of Mind and i keep forgetting what my real age is. No pun intended.

As long as I have my support group around me, I am happy.
I thank the Lord for giving me blessings I never thought i wanted.

During my 2 weeks vacation there are still some very important people in my life I havent seen but they called to greet and made me feel so special on my birthday. Thank You so much.

And as a new chapter is starting to right before my very eyes, i welcome it wholeheartedly.

Show me the way. I am ready for it. Bring it on!!!!

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 12:36 AM |

0 Comments: