Thursday, December 29, 2005
A life without acceptance of change wouldn't be a well lived life. For change is inevitable, change is good.

Im sharing my farewell message to my boss for 6 years and 6 months. For moving on and letting go of one's comfort zone is healthy and self enriching.

THANK YOU!

* For listening and respecting my radical thoughts. For not judging but simply focusing on me (KSP!). For spending your time with me. For letting me feel special.

* For bringing the best out of everybody. When even our own selves fails to believe, you believed. You were always there to push us up - to help us believe.

* For telling me the truth. Kahit na may delaying tactics ka, at least your man enough to tell me the truth. No sugar-coating.

* For being OC-OC. Wonder what the room would be like without you. CHAOS! I have 1/4 of OC-OC rubbed on me but i think i misplaced it with all the other stuff lying around.

* For sticking with me through thick and thin, happy and sad, food trips, 1st 5, Alda's, Maggi Hearty Soup, Wasabi Peanuts, Marmalade, Mr. Fix It, proof reader....lahat!

* For the jokes. Charles Mosquito! Ju-ee-see Fru-it, the laughter, the good times. One of the reason for my staying power in Dnata.

* For keeping an open mind in decision making, in placing judgement. Teaching me to think out of the box often.

For my 1st MENTOR, a great TEACHER of life and love, a psuedo-FATHER, my BEST-est friend in Dnata a big THANK YOU.

Of course life would be different without you but just the fact of knowing you made a BIG difference in my life, i guess you are in everybody else's.

Thank you for accepting me and thank you for sharing and letting me know your 25%. It was the best.

I wish you well, the best in everything. I wish you happiness, good health and more time for you to do the things you like best- Tinkering!

iloveyou Boss!

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 7:17 PM |

0 Comments: