Sunday, October 30, 2005
I tried not to read the headlines but i cant help it. Where is my beloved country going? We should be going up right now (because there's no way but up, right?)but why haven't we?

I dont want to go all political here, im just as disappointed as everyone. I wouldnt rant because it just causes noise pollution. I ate out tonight and had pizza, pasta and mushroom soup for two, i was billed almost 1000PHP. When i checked the bill(which i dont normally do) I was charged for a 20% service charge and VAT of 10 percent from the total bill. Bummer talaga!!! I wouldnt want to feel robbed because i had a full tummy but i really cant believe it!!! Next time, im going to have the weight im aiming for because of starvation or that i cant afford to eat out anymore. Where can i plant kamote,i dont have a backyard. Sorry for the term but were going down to the dogs!!

So, E- Vat is here, we have to deal with it. I love the Philippines with all its grime and corruption but do i have to live and breathe with it? Do i have to learn to love this country unconditionally or do i have to make a stand about it. Or does making a stand and prostesting a way to show unconditional love?




Ang himig natin ang inyong awitin. Upang tayo'y mag sama sama, sa langit nang pag asa.

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 2:05 AM |

0 Comments: