Monday, September 26, 2005
Why!! Why!! Why!!

Pikon talaga ako lastnight. I went online to check who was fired on the last episode of The Apprentice 3 and I was dumbfounded when I saw who WON, I saw who would be Donald Trump's Apprentice, and there is an ongoing Apprentice 4. Thats why i wasnt able to relate on the articles written about the cast. Grrrr. Imagine, im watching a rerun on Star Channel ( i tought cable was updated). Worst part is that Hanzel said " i told you so". So now i need to convince myself on why I still need to watch the show. I somehow lost interest. Konti lang. =)

------------

The Amazing Race Family Edition will be on Wednesday. I promise myself i wont read any reviews on the net. Behave na ako. If by chance i cant watch, i will just wait for the re-run every Sunday morning or on the night itself on AXN. Such a couch potato!!!

-----------

What happened to Pinoy Big Brother. They voted out JB so Sam has his full time on Say. So much for love triangle on JB and Say. Now it would be Chx, Sam and Say. Wait lang, heard they're suspended. Pano na to? What to do?!?


-----------

My boss made me a Certificate and its posted on my table.
It says, Certificate of Continous Weight Improvement
awarded to Faith Marie T. Cabangon 26 September 2005.

Ang salbahe di ba? Constructive critic or Pang asar? Will i choose to be affected or to ignore it? Its a choice i have to make, up to now I dont know what to choose.

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 6:22 PM |

0 Comments: