Tuesday, September 13, 2005
One fine day while i was waiting for that somebody. Destiny tried its luck on me and introduced me to Hanzel. Now after many laughters, happy tears, few bumps, destinations conquered and plentiful hugs and kisses I give myself a tap on the shoulder and Hanzel gazillion kisses and my continous pledge of love and commitment for the next years to come.

As any normal relationship we had our share ( or I my share) of tantrums and heartaches but Hanz was and still is very patient with me. His showing of love and attention is up until now consistent and he always treat me like a precious gem or his Queen for he is and forever will be my King. The keeper of my heart. The yin in my yang. The one who completes me.

Promises are often felt by the heart and written with love's command. I love the fact that everytime were together we always hold hands or kiss each other. We are walking PDA (Public Display of Affection) couple because im proud to have you with me.

I love you for who you are and what you do to me. Thank you for the wonderful 6 Years of togetherness. I want to grow old with you. Iloveyou.

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 2:09 PM |

0 Comments: