Monday, September 05, 2005
Its freakin raining outside and all i want to do is go home. Im doomed to be stuck in this freezing cold office hopefully just for a little time. I gazed out the window and it was a down pour....ang lakas talaga. Oh and its once again my neuasance "Rainy day and Monday bruhaha". This really justifies my biased emotions on these two situations.

I left my bloggerpost at home. I was doing it on my pc and was suppose to publish it but my connection konk out on me.Bummer!!!

I just received a chismis that my friend's boyfriend is with her in Canada. Well, its not chismis its a fact coz she broadcast it on friendster.hehehe. Its good that their together again after 5 months without each other. I wonder how long can i last without seeing or being with Hanzel, creepy.

I saw this awesome donut cake on W@W. It was so colorful, looks very yummy and i wish its not that expensive.

and speaking of wedding cake....this is my favorite wedding cake look.....and the layers are in chocolate, lemon and carrot...yummy!!!!

it looks so good i might not eat it. So better settle for something not that picture perfect....might bloat myself just thinking of it.

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 8:48 PM |

1 Comments:

At 2:30 AM, Blogger nUdGe said........
The donut cake concept is great! i wonder how many dozens are in there. love you darling!