Monday, August 15, 2005
I love the sound of bagpipes. A long time ago, in a lifetime away, i was in Ireland listening to Celtic men blowing there best blow and tooting there best toot.

I love Michael Buble, how he sings those Sinatra songs and makes me croon all over.

I love to walk down the aisle while "You Belong to Me" plays in the background.

I love to put flowers in my hair.

I love it when i hear songs that reminds me of friends, family, places, love( past and present), movies, youth and innocence.

I love the 80's!!! There songs, the bangles on wrists, the colors, i remember my school bag, its a blue President attache.hehehe....reminiscing....ah Harrison Plaza, Alexis watch shop, Esprit, Rustans....im a young mallrat.

I love the 90's!!! The angst, Eraserheads rule!!!, EB, Crossline, Chat, DC Diner, Glico's, G4, Malate, St. Scho, celphones, Easycall pagers, Orange SIR cars, Benilde, KFC delivery,dorm food is food delivered, Dominga Girls, How Bizarre, RP, Dawson's Creek, Ally Mcbeal, Moonpools and Caterpillar, Brewery's Raspberry Beer, Samba shoes, emails.

I love operatic songs..operatic singers....but im not operada ha!...oh yeah i am....left arm keloid. I love the songs: On my own- Les Miserables, the whole Phantom of the Opera, Another Suitcase At Another Hall- Evita, I dont know how to love him - Jesus Christ Superstar. I am a videoke fan. I love singing MANILA by the Hotdogs and dedicate it to LelanY Lim. I sing As I Lay Me Down for my highschool friends, Let's stay together is my themesong with Tanya.

I love Pablo Neruda, some of William Shakespear's sonnets

1999 was the year i met Hanzel, the love of my life. Now his prettier than I. His got longer hair and he really smells good up until the wee hours of the evening.

Thank heavens that there are things that stays the same ( some with a higher price to pay) like good movies, yummy food treats, new resto to raid, monetary freedom (false assurance?), sexual right, more ways on how to expose oneself, EXPOSURE to different challenges life throws at you and most especially the blessings that the Lord constantly watches over, for me to take care of my Family ( from the lolo to the youngest cousin), HanzEL (who is my side by side, front n back,jump or fall, sunny or rainy person), the friends i keep (old and new, lost and found) and the very important thing of all.....L-O-V-E!!!

The power to love. Selfless, unconditional with no pretension and no fear to do so. You let go not because you quit but because you love. You stand again not because you suffered but you love yourself too much to raise yourself up. Everything is here for a reason.....that is Life...that is ME and i know that is YOU.

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 6:40 PM |

0 Comments: