Monday, July 25, 2005
What are we without friends? I havent figure out what kind of friend I am, i would like to leave it all from testimonials but deep inside I know it would be better if it comes from me. So, who am I as a friend?

1. Im very touchy feely in anything. I do not assume but if i catch you telling me lies, i would easily crawl in my shell and act as if im deaf.

2. Im very emotional. I can cry with you, laugh with you, pray for you...those are ways on how i can show my love for you.

3. Im a sucker for food bonding. When I see my friends I think of places were we could eat and talk. Pancake House, Friday's, Starbucks, any place where there is good food and very comfy place to talk and keep up with things.

4. Im a picture picture kind of gal. My friends would complain about this at times. I would like things to be documented. So i could go back to the place and feelings. Take note, i remember details in satisfying my soul.

5. I love surprising them. Call them on there birthday. Text them when i hear their favorite song. YM them.

6. I let them go! Im not selosa. I love hearing there stories about there other friends.

7. I am straight forward. I love giving my opinion (good or bad, mostly good) about anything about them. Weight, Hair, Bag, anything.

8. Im a keeper of fond memories. Thats why I love to document things. Our favorite song, favorite kwento. Not so favorite anything.

9. I can lend you things and even if i expect to get them back, its okay if it doesnt.

10. I love being a ninang(godmother) and tita to my friends children.

I keep 5 set of friends. Some have been through the ages, years, miles but all I can say is that they are not that many but i am happy. I am happy that I can catch up with them. I know something or two still about them. Im happy that they remember me as much as i do.
All I could say is that its easy to keep lasting true friends as long as you are a friend to yourself as well.



Watched two films today.

If Only
(Jennifer Love Hewitt and the cute Paul Nicholls)
3 1/2 popcorn over 5

Oh that British accent. It was as expected a tragic film but watching it with Mac, as cynical as me, i was not able to shed a tear. It was a nice movie. Its about this guy having her girl as HIGH 2nd PRIORITY. Ouch! Everything went tragic and the next thing he knew is that his given a chance to change things and he was able to. At the end, he learned so many things about being and sharing love. Of course i wouldnt give out the ending. You've got to watch man!



The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants(Alexis Blendel(Gilmore Girls), America Ferrera, Blake Lively and Amber Rose Tamblyn)
4 buckets of popcorn over 5

Based on the book which i was trying to read at Powerbooks but was overwhelmed by all the magazines, Artemis Fowl and the Shopaholic series. When I saw this dvd i had no inhibations. I paid for it after i viewed if the copy was clear. A typical girly summer flick with disappointments and closure. Imagine, a pair of Levi's Strauss that fit the 4 different body shapes and sizes. A plus on the jeans and the story. This film made me write this blog while listening to my girly-girl songs.


I would like to thank Aimee Mann, Dido, Len, Kim Marsh and Natalie Merchant for the inspiration.

To my friends, where ever you guys are....I LOVE YOU!!!!

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 7:42 PM |

0 Comments: