Sunday, July 24, 2005
After mass, Hanz and I got smoothies (apple, banana and carrots) while smootching at ATC. hehehe. We decided to have dinner at SaisaKi, after 6 months of not having Eat All You Can Japanese and cakes from Dad's it was overwhelming. I ate little of all i want. Lechon de leche, lengua and all the Maki, Tempura and Norwegian Salmon. WoW!!!

The catch, while i was halfway eating the meal, my tummy just bloated. As in Homer Simpson bloat! Scarry. I cant breath so I stood up and went to Hanzel who by that time was scooping chocolate and vanilla ice cream. How will I eat my chocolate cake? It was a good thing I ate 2 slices of blueberry cheese cake, mixed fruits and flan before I felt the uncanny tummy movement. Im so baboy!!! I ate too much and im not sorry!!! Gluttony!!!

I was still bloated and I find it hard to breath. I wanted to act bulimic but Hanz wont allow it. Buti na lang, as we stroll the mall i felt okay na. Maybe because i was tempted to be my Shopaholic sense again. Thank heavens for Hanzel my devil advocate in shoping and my credit card keeper. Buti na lang.

When we went home to my place, my lola was there. A little kwento and it feels like home again.

No classes tomorrow!!! State of the Nation Address of PGMA and I cant wait to watch If Only with Mac tomorrow. Ill give you a review on the movie tomorrow. Ciao!

By the way, I made hanz a flickr board using my flickr account. I posted it to his blogger and when i saw my blogger, the photos of my flickr was his face...and mine...so ok lang. hehehe...new pix

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 10:33 PM |

0 Comments: