Saturday, June 18, 2005
Cause life is a Constant Change and nothing stays the same
- Constant Change
Jose Mari Chan

Office Scenario
I tranfered office together with my boss. A new training room with an airside view. Very inspiring and relaxing. I cleaned my locker, a locker that was passed on by Mike, for almost 3 years now. No more stuff in my drawer as well. Stayed there for a year. I think Im having separation anxiety. My Starbucks plastic glass is still there in Ellen's office and I plan not to remove it until the new water dispenser arrive. im finding ways on how to come back in that office.

Home Scenario
Later, after 2 hours of suppose to be an eight hours sleep ( because im still online, thats why) we ( as in the family) would transfer to a new home. With three bedrooms and 2 baths, a backyard and a front porch. I still dont know if ill pack my stuff or help out transfer the decors to the new place. Questions bothering me right now:
1. Will i find it hard to pack and segregate all the stuff i have here.
2. Can i fit in my new room which is smaller than what i have right now? Mom said i wouldnt mind, im always out of the house anyway.
3. What to throw and what to bring with me?
4. Where's my bed? Im giving me old bed to my brother so, where will i sleep?
5. Will i have a hard time sleeping for the first few nights?

So many questions but the answers are so few. Side A, is that you?....Goodluck to me.

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 3:56 AM |

0 Comments: