Saturday, May 21, 2005
This is such a Bummer!!!!
Its freakin hot everywhere you go. Even the aircondition is not that effective anymore because of that...I got sick, correction...i am still sick. Flu, Cough and Colds....I cant go on without barking like crazy and sniffing like mad...I feel like a dog when im suppose to be a cat....My throat itches, my back is damp with sweat, i look like crying even if im not...Its so darn hard!

The worst part is...its stinking Hot, the sun is up ( oh but i still love sunny days) and what ever happen to our Ozone Layer?!?....can somebody just stitch it up or something...we need a hero. Anyone?

I hope those guys whose in the same boat as i am are recuperating fast and that there is someone watching after them. To give them YaKapSuL and KissPiriN.

And for the rest...Please take care....BawaL MagKasaKit

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 8:03 PM |

0 Comments: