Saturday, March 19, 2005



This is one picture I am so glad I have. A picture with the PMA boys who seems like Endangered Species running away from predators like Us. You wouldn't like having your picture taken by strangers or even bothering you even if your late to your next class would you? Maybe thats how they felt when we shot this.

This picture was taken 2 years ago yet the feeling still floods me everytime I see it. I believe I still look like the girl in the photograph.

I miss going to Baguio....Ukay-Ukay galore..Palengke and Vigan Garlic Longganisa...Burnham Park...Alberto's Cafe( No man to man dancing please Sign)....Videoke sa Foodcourt and Good Shepeard Ube Jam.

Most of all this picture makes me miss TAMY!!!! Ganyan naman talaga kami eh....we appreciate each other if we dont see each other, di ba Tams? Wishin you well always....keep in touch!

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 2:50 AM |

0 Comments: