Saturday, January 29, 2005
Oh darn! Broken hearted me. My crushy's status in friendster is "In a Relationship". After two weeks of not opening his pix I realize that it was too late.

Boink! Need to get out of this psuedo- depression. Its just all but fair to let him lead his life the way he planned it. I havent investigated who the lucky Girlfriend is. Wag na lang din kaya, sayang sa Miles.... As if! ( my sour graping self talking)

I feel so juvenile....I want to cry, there's a tug in my heart saying I have to let him go. ay drama anthology ito!!! Syempre dahil wala na akong ma- stalk kaya ako nagkakaganito.

Moral of the Story: sana kinalimutan ko na ang Moral nung nakilala kita....hehehe..joke...half ment!

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 10:32 AM |

1 Comments:

At 2:12 AM, Blogger silentmode_v2 said........
waw senti mode sya. oi message me if u want a template.