Thursday, December 23, 2004
I just cant believe it. Its Christmas already and I cant feel it. Im not complaining, im just getting worried.

I watched the POLAR EXPRESS and i can deeply relate to the boy in the story. I am too cynical to see the wonders believing can do. Its in believing that one grows as a person.

What would i do to experience Christmas again like a child? I couldn't see it in a child's eye. Im not TOO OLD to feel this way. Im not tainted or jaded at all. WHAT AM I TO DO???

Im stuck in the office as a slave for many apparent reasons. Im bounded by my own weaknesses. Im a freakin coward to know what's beyond but Im trying to spread my wings slowly and see my Horizon.

Maybe that's what I need:
to see Christmas as a child
to stop pestering my kid brother who I truly love
to have the guts to execute my goals in life
to believe that This can be a better place to live in....

Merry Christmas Everyone....
My wish is that we may feel and experience the real meaning of it for the rest of our life.

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 6:14 AM |

0 Comments: