Monday, December 27, 2004
Yipee!!! I felt christmas last Saturday! I went to the Annual Family Reunion and yes, It was Christmas once again. Its not because Don Engracio and Doña Leoniza (my lolo and lola) showered us with crispy twenty (20) pesos bill but because were once again complete ( except for my Tita Julie who's in Riyadh) and having one heck of fun.

The sad part was I wasnt able to hear the mass (baka ma late din ako sa pagpasok sa langit) and I wasn't with Hanzel.

I was late for the event because I attended my obligation here at the airport first. I was lost going to Tito Nick's place and I went home sleepy, tired and bloated ( i drank 3 bottles of San Mig Light c/o Tito Nanding).

The program started with the cheer from the 2 teams, The Kukokotoys and The Ayaw Ko mAg-Isip kasi Pasko group. Don and Doña didnt want to break anyones heart so all the teams won (BADUY). The usual singing presentation from my brother Rafael, who sang Mama Sita caught the awe of everyone. The Newspaper dance game wherein Vita and Tito Nanding won. The FunnyBones game which Darryl and Maying mastered. It was fun. We also had raffle and the traditional Gift giving. I got a pink picture frame from Tito Check and family, my supply of Lactacyd from Tita Tess and family,an Amethyst bracelet watch from Tita Andon and a red strap watch from Kuya Arnel.

Maybe thats why I expericed christmas that time. Not because of the bountiful food on the table and the gifts I received but because of the togetherness and laughter I shared with my family.

The rest of the Apo's are going to Enchanted Kingdom this week and Im going with them!!! Im so excited!!!

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 12:02 PM |

0 Comments: