Sunday, March 13, 2005


Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup,
They slither while they pass, they slip away across the universe
Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are drifting through my opened mind,
Possessing and caressing me.
Jai guru de va om
Nothing's gonna change my world,
Nothing's gonna change my world.

One of my All Time Favorite Movie and Song. Friends say that the song is for people on a high, I say that its for me. Watched it twice on cable today was wondering why I cant find a copy of this on DVD. I fancy movies with Beatle's soundtrack. Thank heavens it fits well in the story. Here's another one of my fave film.


Gosh! What's the storyline of these two movie say: That Change is inevitable and that I have a tendency to become a special child.
Jeez...

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 3:09 AM |

0 Comments: