Sunday, February 13, 2005





Its been 10 years and as what Lheng would put it some things would defy time and space. That is so true for my Malate friends. Friends who withstand the trials and bombshell problems life is openhandedly throwing at us. We share nostalgic moments every now and then. We enjoy bringing back the past, even if we all know that at the time life really is not that simple nor complicated.
This friendship would always remind me that these are the people who I consider family when I was finding myself, my identity.

1. I Love hearing their new stories
We all love to share our inputs in every topic we discuss. If there would be someone filming us they would be confused to whom they would flash the spotlight. We have different opinions once in a while but that couldnt keep us from sharing them and it doesn’t create conflict in our life, on the contrary it makes us better persons by seeing the other side of the coin.
In our stories of family, other friends out of our circle and my favorite topic ADULT TALK *wink *wink* we laugh at some of our ideals and we accept the fact that we are all NOT the same in principle and deeds….that makes us special! (children?)

2. I Love the present and the future
It gives me comfort that because we grew up together and somewhat saw each others ups and downs this past few years I can see that we all dream BIG and were on the road on how to reach it. The present is here and we welcome the FUTURE with Open Hearts and minds, we may not always see each other regularly but we know WE ARE IN EACH OTHERS HEARTS.
Most of the superfriends are SINGLE and a few are IN A RELATIONSHIP and we are all anxious to see what the future has in store for all of us.

3. I Love that we can read minds
I thought that years can make a person jaded but Not with the Superfriends. We can still finish the each others sentences. It can be that we think a like or we can all read Minds!!!!

4. I Love that we are Grown Ups
When we were younger (we are still young), we go to Music 21, we eat out and make kwento up until 12 midnight. Now we still go to Music 21 but now we sing our hearts out, We PIG OUT in class A/B resto and we make libre each other sometimes ( pag di nagkukuripot) and we make KWENTO up until one of us fall off her chair of tiredness in the wee hours of the morning in a place where we can adhere to the call of our caffeine or hot choco addiction. This is one thing ilove when you’re grown up, you have Spending Powers!!!! Depende sa laki ng sweldo mo sa Pinas…hehehe

5. I Love that we still….
Make it a point to ma kamusta through text or ym or wherever.
Remember each others birthdays despite the busy lifestyles we have
Long for each others presence in one way or another.


ps. not in picture...Mac, Joan, Coyette, Maite at yung mga HINDI SUMAMA NUNG NIYAYA!!!!!

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 11:18 AM |

0 Comments: