Thursday, February 10, 2005



Eraserheads reminds me of my highschool days were I sing Toyang and wonder if there really is a Tindahan ni Aling Nena somewhere in Up Diliman. Were Ruby and I would change the lyrics of the song Shirley to satisfy our childhood kalokohans. I still remember the next song to the next song of the track. I wish they never disbanded, life turned a little bit dull without the Eraserheads.

A very highschool dream "Wish ko LAng" happened when I was in 2nd year college. My mom treated me and my highschool and college barkada to an Eraserheads' concert here in Las pInas, it was not grand but the fun part is that we can Meet and Greet the guys. I even had there autograph poster posted on my cabinet door for at least 5 years, when they disbanded I pull it off.

Even if there lightyears away from being the same, they will and always be the best piNoY band of my ErA...

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 10:50 AM |

0 Comments: