Saturday, February 19, 2005
What's its like being 25?...I love being 25....at that time I learn that Life's lessons keep bouncing back at you if you dont learn from it. if your done and closed your circle then you move to another stage, a more challenging one. I realized that even if i wish that things would be less complicated I always end up being the same old Faith. Complex, weird and loving everysingle bit of it.

i wish my new Year would give me more strenght to:

1. Wake up and not go back to bed again
2. Be on time for work.....root cause of #1.
3. Longer patince and a strong spirit to accomplish my goals
4. Walk faster, Jog and Lose my baby fats
5. Control my emotions
6. Go to get togethers, even if my time for work drains the living daylights out of me
7. be a good Christian
8. Not Overspend!!!!!
9. Save ...see #8
10. remember those who wants to be remembered

I know with God as the Captain of my Life, I can do it!!!!

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 1:45 AM |

0 Comments: