Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Is lying down, clicking the remote and watching cable the whole time a crime?
If your answer is YES, better NOT tell me. Ill deny the fact that I am a Couch Potato.
What the heck! I am also a confessed Channel Surfer!!!
I am a couch potato...if I have my spare time that is. I keep myself sane by watching....hmm lemme think....channels or shows:
I consider Pampatalino ->Discovery Channel,Animal Planet, NG and Game Ka Na Ba.
Pampalawak ng Kaisipan at Pandagdag sa Pupuntahan -> Living Asia Channel and Travel and Living
Adrenaline Rush and Excitement -> AXN (for the Amazing Race and Fear Factor)
For the Cable Galore-> Friends and Almost all shows in Star World
Movie Genre -> HBO, Hallmark, WOWOW and StarMovies
MTV and MYK for all the songs and sing-a-long
But the ultimate, all time favorite channels are Nickelodeon, Disney because of

This Keeps me as Spunky as the Sponge, as Dumb as the Starfish, as Cranky as the Octopus and as Know it all like the Squirrel with the Astronaut helmet.


My brother calls me everytime this cartoon is on because he knows I like Eliza and Debbie so much.

And for my late time viewing


which I missed so much because of my day time schedule.

But the Ultimate Cartoon of All which still makes me feel good after watching it is


The Coolest Cartoon on the face of the Planet. Everything about it is the best. May it be the re runs or the new ones shown in Fox channel. I just wish they wont dub it in Japanese. =(

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 1:31 AM |

0 Comments: