Thursday, June 16, 2005
I miss everything about the past now. My highschool days, my college days and even the "i thought would never days".

I just finished transferring downloaded songs to my pc( since i still havent buy my project POD) and now im having the Blast from the Past drama. I had fun during the days when my mother would require me to pass my subjects and i on the other hand would just want to experience all the fun the world can offer. In fairness, i never flunked any subject, I hanged on to my dear life in maintaining satisfactory grades which i can bring home to mom.

My mom on the other hand wouldn't accept a grade lower than 80 so i try to keep the end of the bargain. I had watched all the "in" movies and bought the "in" things
(clothes, bags, accesories) and read the best books the library and my allowance can give. I ate and partied with the best friends a girl could ask for. Every saturday night i would attend a debut, meet with other friends and/ or go home drunk with booze and happiness. I am raving not because i cant afford to do it anymore
(work!!! and priorities) but because i know that i lived a good puberty, adolencent stage of my years.

Oh how i wish i could go back, when life was simple and so sweet. Dont get me wrong life is still sweet but heck not so simple after all.

Im just blessed to experience : Graduating ON TIME--- or else it will be on me!!, WYD ( John Paul II We Love YoU!!!!), having the coolest friends in highschool,my KADA in college, the Evil Step Sisters of Philam, staying late partying, living in a dorm with the best kwentuhan before sleeping partners and meeting new friends on EB....hahaha....

And I, get sick when I'm around, I, can't stand to be around,
I, hate everything about you!
Everything about you, everything about you, everything about you!

- Everything About You, Ugly Kid Joe

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 8:40 PM |

1 Comments:

At 2:26 AM, Blogger nUdGe said........
miss ko din carefree days... still, i'm happy now coz i have you!