Sunday, June 05, 2005
I decided not to edit my previous blog....its a reminder that Blogger really messed up this time.

OK OK.... If by chance blogger would disappoint me again...i will smash my pc!! ay wait lang..this is too expensive to smash...ill just sigh and cry...huhuhu
Because Blogger ate my post i dont know now where to start.

Series of Unfortunate events

First unfortunate thing that happened. My right foot is so sore with Paltos ( heel sore)....its so painful....i plastered it with band aid, i dont know how i walk but the plaster keeps on sticking out my foot....how terrible can that be....it left my foot all sore and it kills me everytime i walk...grrr

Worse...for 5 days I was in hiatus not because i desire to but because the pc in the office is acting up again and I cant access the internet explorer. What!!!! ok ok ill just use my personal account at home

Worst case...I opened my pc and Hanzel started being tech support again and updated my windows....to our surprise...its not working...i have virus...i was infected by multiple Spyware and gazillon Trojans...What!!!! I know it was not there before but how come? Anyway, while writing this Im downloading windows update. Wish wish wish...I can use my pc again...

It was a hard experience not going on-line....For a web surfer addict like me its a very hard experience...withdrawal symptoms started to kick in...my fingers are itchy..i keep on opening my pc..hay....CrazY!!!

Good thing last friday I saw Ellen using the pc and opening her email...Weepeee...I can view my mail and Friendster!!! hehehe


Last Friday....
I went home early to catch the Last Full Show of Star Wars in Sm Southmall...The place was renovated and it looks better...as if im in Rockwell and the prices...hiked up as if im also watching in Rockwell.
The moviehouse was DTS and the lightings on the wall it was cool but I dont know if I will get distracted or what!

StarWars...In a galaxy far away....
The movie was nice....its not an understatement...it was just nice...I agree to all the reviews i read or heard about...The story line was normal and the dialouges were BlaH!
If only they could elaborate more. In fairness, i couldnt leave my seat because i was expecting something would be missed out if i would and i was expecting for a miracle to happen in the movie.
NOT THE YOUNGLINGS....Anakin killed the young Jedi and that was the time i was convinced ( because it was so superficial to be convinced so easily by Palpatine) that he was now on the Dark Side.

Lesson of the story:
Choose the company you keep...If he just sticked with all the Master Jedi then he wouldnt be influenced that easy. How can he be so HumaN!


Speaking of the keeping the company... I would like to Greet all my Gemini Relatives and friends whose celebrating there birthday this month:

To the Dr Jekyl and Mr Hide relatives...Happy birthday!!!
Especially to my Favorite Lolo who was one of my influences of who i am today...I know im your favorite and im proud of it. I keep on rubbing it in there faces..hehehe..and your not denying either.

To my Tito Nick, Tita Andon, Tito Nanding, my cousins Gemini and Alyssa....gosh all too many....Happy birthday...
Good health and long life to all of you guys....I love you...

To the Gollum and Smeagols Friends I have...

Lori, half of the bushwacker, Happy birhtday friend...this is your first birthday in Dubai...I really wish i could be there to celebrate it with you....ill just celebrate it alone in Town keeping you in mind
To Junjie, Chammy, Fifi, Jen Gonzales...dami....Happy birthday guys....mwah mwah mwah...


Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 1:30 AM |

0 Comments: