Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Im here in an internet cafe. Thank heavens im used typing without looking on the keyboard because all the letters here are gone....ano to cluedo?...thank God for typing lessons in highschool. I cant figure out what to do because for 2 days i haven't check my mail and i still dont have any landline at home. I am not complaining, i am still getting used being in this dark room with 4 guys playing some war combat thingy on their screen and me typing this blog while checking my mail and browsing through, Friendster.

I am a Certified Internet Addict. I get tense thinking my mailbox would get clog down by all the messages posted by W@W and itching to see if my friends have any updated blog. Adik! Adik! Adik! Im running to 1hour and 30 minutes here.

I saw one wedding video made by Jason Magbanua and WoW its beautiful. Paang gusto ko nang mag asawa...hahhaha....para ma star lang sa MTV wedding video....

I wish i could have my internet connection at home. My stuff are still scattered and I still have no time to fix everything. Its hard transferring home. I miss my old room...the smell, the bed, my window view of tree branches, now all i get is a wall.

Im planning to buy a new phone but not more than 20K....what unit would that be?

I miss my online relaxation at home...in my own room....with my own ergonomic keyboard and pc...my narra computer chair.....i miss having my time alone.....ALONE!!!!

Fantastic Fabulous Faith at 11:39 PM |

0 Comments: